Monday, August 5, 2013

WELCOME!!

I hope that you enjoy what I've put together to celebrate Jenn before her special day! 

How it works:

1. Check out the tabs above.  You can read about Jenn and Sam's wedding details (I have provided a link to their wedding website).

2.  Like the traditional bridal shower, Jenn's virtual bridal shower will have games.  Use the links to participate in "20 questions", "Mad Lib" and "In your purse". Jenn will help me judge the winner of each game and I will contact you to send you your prize :) Answers must be posted by 3 PM on Sept. 14th (leave your answers in the comment box).

3. Under the Recipe Collection link I am asking that you leave a copy of your favorite recipe (or a link to it, if it is online),  for Jenn to keep as her gift from all of us :)

4. Under the advice link please leave Jenn your well wishes and any advice you may have for her.


5. I will be posting pictures of Jennifer and any warm wishes/gifts sent throughout the day so that everyone can enjoy her day!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea, Katherine! What a lovely surprise for Jenn. :)

    ReplyDelete